Happy Ever After in Christmas (Christmas,…

Happy Ever After in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado)

by Debbie Mason

1321,007,387 (4.4)None

Usually I love when I have a new Debbie Mason to read and review but Happy Even After in Christmas had me up-in-arms before I even read it. Part of the reason was that I knew that it was the last book in the series!

Let's take a moment for everyone to be able to yell about that fact!

Now that you got that out of your system lets get back to the review. That's right, it's the last book. I was both happy (that Sawyer and Jill got their story) and heartbroken that I was leaving town and moving away.

Of course I know that sometimes you have to move on and a little part of me can't wait. But I will miss everyone in Christmas!

So let's talk Jill and Sawyer! I wasn't always a big fan of Jill's. It wasn't that I didn't like her, I did. But she sometimes is a little hard on the nerves. On the other hand, sometimes I think the people of Christmas are too hard on her and forget that she does have feelings.

Don't you just love a book that makes you think about things like this? Mason is wonderful at making you not like someone in one book and love them in the next.

Deep down inside, Jill is like the rest of us...a wreck! She has the same worries and insecurities that we all have. Made me like her even more. You also have to feel for a woman that has loved the same man for like...forever!

That would be Sawyer. He is so sweet and hot!!! Of course he's also dense at times and tries to ignore things he really shouldn't...a man all the way!

You will really love the dance that Jill and Sawyer do. These two have a issue getting on the same page, but we all know they are perfect for each other! So often as I read their story I yelled at one or the other because they drove me crazy! They were blind to what was best for each other!

They really should have asked me. :)

If you haven't yet read Mason's Christmas, Colorado series this is the perfect time to do so. All the books are out and with it being summer, they are the perfect beach reads. I'm so happy that I was able to make this journey with Mason. I cried, laughed and in general had a great time in Christmas! Now I look forward to moving to Harmony Harbor!

Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog:

Romancing the Readers Facebook Page:

ARC received for a honest review ( )
  AnnLorz | Jul 3, 2016 |
Rating: Five
Review:

"Happy Ever After in Christmas" by Debbie Mason

My Thoughts....

This was another beautiful entertaining novels by this author in Christmas, Colorado featuring Jill Flaherty and Sawyer Anderson. What will happen when Jill has feelings for her brother's best friend? I loved how we got to see that all Jill really wanted was a family of her own.

This story really give the reader a good well written read when at times the heroine did have me shaking my head wondering when will she see just what is right in front of her and going after it before it is too late and not letting anyone stop her? I know when the story starts out it we found out that Jill has cared for Sawyer since childhood but now was almost thirty wasn't it time to either ask him out or move on with her life? And what about Sawyer and his best friend Jack[who was somewhat over protective brother]...what were they up to when they started setting Jill up with different guys? Now just what did they expect was to happen? At this point I know the reader is wondering what was wrong with Sawyer that even his best friend Jack didn't want his sister Jill dating him? As this dramatic story continues I liked how this author seemed to bring in many surprises giving the reader quite a few twist and turns before we get to the end. The readers will see many characters from several earlier series and some new ones [Chloe, Easton, Gage, Vivi, Chance, Brandi, Nell & Ty] to name a few that will tie into this story of 'Happy Ever Ever' [which was seventh in this series] however, this can be a standalone read to enjoy!

This will be a story of with lots of drama, humor, misunderstandings, surprises, heartache and even some hot steamy passion. In the end will Deputy Jill Flaherty get the HEA with former Ice player Sawyer Anderson with the help of family and friends on this rough ride? Well, to see how this author brings this all to a end the readers you will have to pick up this good read of a small town romance in Christmas, Colorado. Would I recommend? YES, if you are into romance. ( )
  arlenadean | Jun 25, 2016 |

"As her thirtieth birthday approaches, deputy Jill Flaherty decides it's time to live a little. When she walks into Sawyer Anderson's bar in her sexiest dress, she's not thinking that he's her brother's best friend or about the many women he dated during his years as a pro hockey player. All she's thinking is that it's finally time to confess to her longtime crush how she truly feels. Sawyer is done being a player on and off the ice. Yet no one in the small town of Christmas, seems to believe he's ready to settle down, not Jill, and certainly not Jack, who is determined to keep Sawyer from breaking his little sister's heart. But as Sawyer and Jill's relationship heats up, can he prove that he's her happy ever after?"--Back cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,156,883 books! | Top bar: Always visible