Not The One by Amy Daws
1111,141,851 (4.5)None

Daws has done it again! With each book she adds to her London-based series, she makes me fall more in love with the London Lovers crew. She has a way of creating an entire world in each book. Each book is so real and involving that I cannot help but get completely addicted, trying to read through to the morning.

This book took a deeper look into some of our favourites from the original clan. I love that we started with a couple and, through the series, we have met more of their friends and gotten to know their lives. Yet, we can still pick up each book and read, without having met them previously, and we get to know them completely.

It was great that we went deeper into the lives we did, in this book, but I love that the author still uses the book to keep us up to date on our crew. The romance, angst and passion that she put into the story created something unforgettable.

I must say, with each book Daws writes, her reads just get better and better. I highly recommend checking out this book and all of her books.

**I received this book for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. ( )
  naturalbri | Mar 16, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,048,611 books! | Top bar: Always visible