Cleat Chaser by Celia Aaron
1121,142,476 (3.71)None

3.5 Star read. ( )
  tiffsaddictiontobook | Jul 18, 2017 |
What could be more entertaining than an erotic romance tale interwoven within a baseball theme?

Kyrie Kent is an editor for Teen Sparkle magazine, but it is only a stepping stone to landing her dream job as an executive editor at Style and Substance magazine. Kyrie has sworn off having any kind of relationships with baseball players since she had her heart broken by her ex-fiance two years ago.

Easton Holliday is a hot closing pitcher for the Ravens baseball team, he's cocky, popular, and likes to have fun playing on and off the field.

Kyrie accompanies her cleat chasing best friend Nikki to a Ravens game to cheer on her latest conquest umm I mean boyfriend, catcher Braden Pearson. Kyrie isn't into the game, but she can't help but notice how sexy Easton is on the pitcher's mound when she catches his eye. Nikki and Braden set Kyrie and Easton up on a date, and while she fights the sizzling attraction between them, and has a wall up around her heart, she can't help but wonder if it's time for second chances, and Easton is equally determined to close the deal and win her heart.

In Cleat Chasers, the author team of Celia Aaron and Sloane Howell weaves a thoroughly entertaining erotic romance tale that masterfully interweaves the sport of baseball with hot baseball players, dirty talk, and steamy sex!

OMG! As a diehard NY Yankees baseball, I love to read sports themed romances, so when I read the book description for Cleat Chaser, I knew that I had to read this smoking hot erotic romance tale, and boy I wasn't left disappointed!

Told in an alternating first person narrative, the reader is easily drawn into Kyrie and Easton's story. This exciting erotic romance tale has everything that a reader could want: drama, angst, smoking hot baseball players, hilarious banter and smutty dirty talk, and sizzling sex scenes that will leave them wanting more!

I loved everything about this story: the richly vivid description of the ballpark that easily transports the reader to the sights, sounds, and smells of America's favorite national pastime; the backstory into Kyrie's prior relationship; the electric connection and development of Kyrie and Easton's romance; the hilarious banter and dirty talk among Easton and Braden, Easton and sister Kasey, and between Kyrie and best friend Nikki; and the drama, angst, and the downright sizzling erotic sex scenes that made me blush but want so much more. I have always considered girl fans of sports stars as groupies, but thanks to the authors, I now know they are called cleat chasers, who would've guessed that *wink, wink*! Authors Celia Aaron and Sloane Howell definitely hit the ball out of the park with Cleat Chaser, but as a fan who wants more, how about making it a series that features Nikki and Braden's story, and one that features Easton's hilarious sister Kasey, because that sassy unconventional girl deserves her own story damnit!

So, if you're in the mood for a deliciously raunchy erotic romance with a baseball theme, than look no further, Cleat Chaser will provide you with a thoroughly entertaining good time!

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the authors in exchange for my honest review.

http://jerseygirlsizzlingbookreviews.blogspot.com/2016/05/cleat-chaser-by-celia-... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | May 6, 2016 |

Aaron, Celiaprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Howell, Sloanemain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,126,226 books! | Top bar: Always visible