Lure of the Sirens: A Sci Fi Choose Your Own…

Lure of the Sirens: A Sci Fi Choose Your Own Erotic Story

by Callista Hawkes

115,356,513 (4)None
Recently added byLexxi

My second story by this author. First one was something like a 'parody', or an erotic version of a James Bond novel. This one specifically states that it was 'Inspired by Firefly, Serenity, Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars'.

So . . . let's see what we see, eh?

Story opens with 'you' entering a 'smoky, grimy, neon lit interior of ... [a] bar.' You are in/at at asteroid mining colony in the Altair system. Your ship is named 'the Eclipse.'

Hmms. And, yet again, the 'you' is a male. mmphs. Oh well.

Huh. Most of these 'choose your own adventure' stories have some ability to 'guess' what'll come next. The first batch of choices are just different types of drinks, or asking for information. mmphs. I decide to ask for information. Which leads to me mentioning that I'm looking for work and being tossed over to a guy named Crassus - the wealthiest Roman of all time. But wait, this one isn't a Roman, but some kind of lizard. Oops, there we go. I said 'some kind', now I learn that he has a 'iguana-like head'. So, iguana.

Ah. Getting a job to make a trip in three days instead of 'weeks'. Interesting.

So, apparently on your spaceship is a hot redheaded woman with green eyes. One who likes looking at you with contempt. hmms. 'I really should reprogram you Vanessa' . . . oh, some kind of robot or like. hmms.

Hmm. The sex scenes, at least the choices, are getting repetitive. Wait, what? I'm in the first one, how can they be repetitive? Well, repetitive if I include the prior book. My choices are 'bend her over and take her' or 'have her suck your cock'; my, where else have I been limited to those two choices? Oh! I know! The other book I read by this author.

By the way, since learning that Vanessa is a droid, I'm having these vague 'eww' feelings. Imagining it's the guy fucking C-3PO. eww. Yeah, I just can't do it. Back tracking to 'no, I'm not fucking the machine!' choice.

So, back to leaving the astroid colony. Whereupon I immediately deviate course to answer a distress call. Now I know I'll end up frozen by Jabba the Hutt *nods*.

So far the sex is kind of boring. Odd, that. I found it mildly entertaining in the other book. Maybe more than mildly.

I hate when there's a stupid choice that's made and I've no way to alter it. I mean, this is a 'choose your own adventure', right? bah. Tis stupid to split up on a creepy huge ship.

Hmms. Now it's turned into Space Balls.

Okay, now I've gone down every path. Sad to say, but I liked the other book more than this one. Still, it was interesting, even exciting in places. So, still a good read.

February 21 2016 ( )
  Lexxi | Jun 26, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,075,301 books! | Top bar: Always visible