Reliquary (Reliquary, #1) by Sarah Fine

Reliquary (Reliquary, #1)

by Sarah Fine

The concept for this book and the beautiful cover is what drew me to want to check this book out. This book did start out good. I especially liked the darkness of the story. It really did feel like Mattie and Asa were chasing after Ben in the underbelly of the magical world. Although, I have to say that I was neutral when it came to Mattie and Ben. I wanted a little more backstory about their relationship before Ben disappeared. For me it was Asa that I liked better in regards to the two brothers. Yet, part of this did have to do with the fact that Asa was a stronger presence in this book. The abilities that Mattie had with taking magic and controlling it was cool. However even with the darkness of the story, Asa, and Mattie I did find myself struggling to stay connected in the moment while reading the book. Despite this factor I would try this author again. ( )
  Cherylk | Aug 7, 2016 |
This book by Fine educated me. I had no idea what a reliquary was and now I do. It was an interesting portrayal of a group of people with special abilities that I did not know about either. At base the story was a romance with mystery involved and the story was one that kept you turning the pages to find out what was going to happen. Received the book through Goodreads giveaways.

J. Robert Ewbank author "John Wesley, Natural Man, and the Isms" "Wesley's Wars" "To Whom It May Concern" and "Tell Me About the United Methodist Church" ( )
  whoizme8 | Jul 5, 2016 |

Sarah Fine is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,908,736 books! | Top bar: Always visible