From Under Mountains by Claire Gibson

From Under Mountains

by Claire Gibson

Other authors: Marian Churchland (Cover artist), Brandon Graham (Illustrator), Sloane Leong (Illustrator)

I might have enjoyed this rather generic fantasy more if the writer had not held back what exactly was going on for so long and if I hadn't had some difficulty distinguishing between the male characters in the artwork. By the end of the collection things started to gel just enough that I might consider picking up the second volume if I come across it at the library, especially since a new artist will be taking over. ( )
  villemezbrown | Jul 28, 2018 |

Claire Gibsonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Churchland, MarianCover artistsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Graham, BrandonIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Leong, SloaneIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

"Old blood feuds rise up from the past to haunt the ruling family of Karsgate Keep. Young Lady Elena, [daughter of Lord Crowe], must defy convention and assume her father's role, facing forces that threaten Akhara from outside its borders, and worse yet, from within"--Amazon.com.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,018,194 books! | Top bar: Always visible