The Ocean Between Us by Susan Wiggs

The Ocean Between Us

by Susan Wiggs

3891944,201 (3.68)12
Grace and Steve Bennett are the perfect Navy couple. But even three amazing children and a globetrotting life are no longer enough for Grace. Feeling she has lost her identity, Grace wants a career, a house to call her own--something different.

Relationships between navy officer husband and wife with three kids05782
  lauriehill | Dec 7, 2019 |
The scene that stays with me from this book is the one where she comes out of the commissary and for a moment cannot remember where she is, which base, which house...where? That moment of confusion is something I've dealt with personally and it really resonates with me. A military marriage is not easy, and Ms. Wiggs addresses that with grace and truth. ( )
  Cfo6 | Mar 19, 2018 |
If you like tales of family drama and love stories this is for you. If you like to weep while you read... this is for you too. Its the perfect beach read although I listened to it by audible while driving. Although predictable, it didn't deter from evoking emotion. ( )
1 vote booklovers2 | May 26, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Ms.Wiggs is a talented author and one that I am pleased to say has swept me off my feet with yet another amazing novel! Engaging characters, captivating storyline and heartfelt romance bring this book together perfectly! ( )
1 vote ReviewsbyMolly | Jan 7, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This book started out a bit slow for me, and I thought it was going to be very predictable, but boy was I surprised! Great characters, who react in believable ways throughout. It was a quick, easy read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. ( )
1 vote LaurieDoc | Oct 18, 2010 |

Susan Wiggsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ferrone, RichardReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Susan Wiggs's book The Ocean Between Us was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Susan Wiggs is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,531,600 books! | Top bar: Always visible