Riding the Dragon: 10 Lessons for Inner…

Riding the Dragon: 10 Lessons for Inner Strength in Challenging Times (edition 2012)

by Robert J. Wicks

804150,606 (3)None
Member:memasmb
Title:Riding the Dragon: 10 Lessons for Inner Strength in Challenging Times
Authors:Robert J. Wicks
Info:Sorin Books (2012), Edition: 10th Anniversary, Paperback, 160 pages
Rating:***
Tags:read, SHBC

Riding the Dragon: 10 Lessons for Inner Strength in Challenging Times by Robert J. Wicks

from the publisher - Wicks offers encouragement and 10 lessons to help people engage their problems and grow through them.
  mannafood | Mar 23, 2012 |
I found this book to be very helpful esp. since I am always trying to improve myself both on the outside and inside. The author discusses 10 lessons for inner strength in challenging times. He also provides guidance and encouragement for our problems and shows us ways to go grow through them or as the title of the book says Ride through the dragons. ( )
  laws | Feb 16, 2010 |
I have read most of Wick's books and found them very helpful at one time or another. This one I just picked up to read again...or finish as I may have only read the first half. It is an overly timely subject both in my own life and 'life aound me.'
  kjwuest | Nov 17, 2008 |
I found this author's name from The Secret. This book is quite a gem. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's in a profession that deals with helping people. There were so many wonderful quotes in the book. I'll probably buy this book at some point; it's definitely worth reading again! ( )
  volvomom | May 14, 2007 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,628,205 books! | Top bar: Always visible