Sinner (Wayfarer Redemption) by Sara…

Sinner (Wayfarer Redemption) (original 1997; edition 2000)

by Sara Douglass

Member:ChickPurple
Title:Sinner (Wayfarer Redemption)
Authors:Sara Douglass
Info:Voyager (2000), Paperback, 656 pages

Sinner by Sara Douglass (1997)

Wayfarer Redemption #4 ( )
  Ronald.Marcil | Jul 7, 2019 |
An interesting continuation of the Axis trilogy that shows the limitations of Axis and those of his ilk. ( )
  brakketh | Apr 20, 2016 |
WAYFARER REDEMPTION
  rustyoldboat | May 28, 2011 |
This book is expertly written. Far into the series of The Wayfarer Redemption, it continues to explore what makes wonderful, idealistic people change into people we aren't sure we even like, while showing us that people we thought we knew well enough to judge are people we don't know at all.
For the sheer ability to open a person's mind, this is amazing. The complex and ever-unfolding plots create a world that is vivid and real. ( )
  RabidDingo | Jan 4, 2011 |
I keep thinking that Douglass's writing has to improve after all of this writing, but it keeps not happening, as much as I hate saying it. Still, wonderfully compelling landscapes, characters, and plot. ( )
  whitewavedarling | May 30, 2007 |

Sara Douglassprimary authorall editionscalculated
Tan, ShaunCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0765342782, Mass Market Paperback)

SINNER
Book Four of The Wayfarer Redemption

The land of Tencendor has been united for more than forty years, thanks to Axis, who is the legendary Starman. He defeated Gorgrael and brought peace to the three races--and upon fulfilling his destiny, Axis and his consort Azhure retired to the ethereal sphere in the heavens, and ceded his authority to their son Caelum.

But the path of the son is not necessarily that of the father. Caelum is untried and has known nothing but peace during his lifetime. And while the three races seem to be at peace, there are undercurrents of jealousy and bitter memories buried just beneath the surface.

So when strange powers begin to manifest in their world, and threaten the destruction of all he holds dear, Caelum will have to find the strength to fight this threat--and to fight his mortal brother Drago, who is not as powerless as he appears to be. Something killed their sister, and Caelum knows Drago is the culprit--but the Supreme Ruler of the land must have proof, and Caelum has none.

Caelum desperately tries to juggle saving the world with proving his brother killed their sister, but time grows short and the demons are drawing near...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:37 -0400)

Overseeing a precarious peace between the three races of Tencendor, Caelum SunSoar, the son of the Starman Axis, struggles with the death of his Icarri sister at the hands of his hated brother Drago, who has been rendered mortal as punishment for his alliance with the monster Gorgrael.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,380,253 books! | Top bar: Always visible