Paul Moves Out by Michel Rabagliati
135None90,023 (3.83)None

Pretty bland. Nice style, art, etc, but the characters are as boring as the plot. ( )
  yeremenko | May 1, 2010 |
continuing my readings through Michel Rabagliati's works, this is the last title I came to of the three we have available through our library. While it wasn't my favorite of his works, it's still a moving story that utilizes the mundane aspects of life to make its point. In this, Paul discovers his future wife during a stint at a professional design school, moves in with her, and spends two days babysitting her nieces. Like I said, nothing fantastic here beyond an exceptional narrative and expert art. ( )
  mikewick | Jun 11, 2009 |
not as moving as "Paul Gets a Summber Job," but still an intereting story, beautifully told.. ( )
  wendellg | Jan 14, 2006 |

The author's semifictional protagonist takes another step into adulthood by moving out of his parents house and enjoying life's pleasures as well as confronting its challenges.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,476,125 books! | Top bar: Always visible