Forgetting Jane by CJ Warrant

Forgetting Jane (edition 2016)

by CJ Warrant (Author)

522,071,453 (4.5)None
Member:no1bookaddict
Title:Forgetting Jane
Authors:CJ Warrant (Author)
Info:Solstice Publishing (2016), 350 pages
Collections:Your library, Read

Forgetting Jane by CJ Warrant

Jane Doe was left for dead and Elias McAvoy is trying to figure out who did it. This was an interesting read. The characters were well developed and I enjoyed the mystery. At times the dialogue was a little clunky and there were a lot of references to breathing - characters taking a breath etc over and over, but overall it was a good story. ( )
  skgregory | May 25, 2018 |
WOW. MIND BLOWING ACTION

I love the simple cover by Michelle Crocker.

Forgetting Jane by C J Warrant starts out with one of my worst nightmares…being buried alive…and I hold my breath until…

WOW, what an opening scene for a fantastic novel.

YAY, two mysteries in one. Who buried Jane Doe and who is she? She has amnesia and I cannot imagine the terror as she struggles to tell the difference between the real and the unreal. I too am wondering what is going on. Who is the girl in the yellow dress?

The sick son of a bitch stalking her is determined to finish what he started. Who is he? Why is he so bold?

Small town cop, Elias McAvoy, knew HIS visit to Jane was a message. The stalker must be local. Imagine knowing it’s someone you live with, someone you talk to day in and day out. I was scared for her at every turn…every time a chapter started, her hospital door opened, her eyes opened…a constant state of suspense at a steady pace created a feeling of terror.

Elias and Jane are so hurt and damaged, lost. Would they be drawn together? Could they heal each other’s wounds…if given the chance? Finally, he did something to…maybe…get through to her. Or is she just crazy?

I was so waiting for Caroline to SHUT THE HELL up.

Harold…is he just misunderstood and harmless? I think he has an important part to play.

I have two very strong suspects…among the many. Okay, I can rule him out, but he was too obvious anyway. Another suspect is proven innocent. Who is it? Every time I “turn the page”, I expect him to jump out at me…again! My first thought was right, but C J Warrant sure had me going. Yes, no, yes, no.

Suspense…WOW…off the charts from the beginning to the end. This adult romantic paranormal suspense novel leaves me “panting” for more. If you like fast paced nonstop suspense causing the hair to rise on the back of your neck and shivers to run up and down your spine, you MUST READ Forgetting Jane by C J Warrant.

I received a copy of Forgetting Jane by C J Warrant in return for an honest review. ( )
  sherry69 | Jul 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,530,478 books! | Top bar: Always visible