Danger on Vampire Trail by Franklin W. Dixon
The Hardy boys and two friends take a camping trip to the Rocky Mountains in an attempt to locate a gang of credit-card counterfeiters.

I absolutely loved Nancy Drew growing up. This was a series I latched on to for dear life and never let go. So after my obsession with Nancy Drew started to dwindle (mostly because I had read all the ones I could get my hands on), I moved on to The Hardy Boys because that was the natural next step, duh. Love the Hardy Boys (though they weren't quite as amazing and Nancy Drew and her friends). ( )
  justagirlwithabook | Aug 1, 2018 |
I know they’re for boys, but I love them my grandpa has most of them. Vampire trail gave me the chills. It is amazing.--ALB
  HoriconLibrary | Aug 31, 2010 |
Had to have this one purely for nostalgia purposes.

Received this book one Christmas in Broadview (my hometown)--I was ten or eleven and recovering from a mild bout of hepatitis and that holiday season I made out like a bandit. My favorite gift was one of those electronic football games, the kind with the humming, vibrating surface so the little magnetized players can shimmy their way down the painted playing field.

Oh, the book was pretty good too... ( )
  CliffBurns | Apr 28, 2009 |
"Do you boys feel up to tackling a counterfeit case?" Detective Fenton Hardy asked his sons.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,573,877 books! | Top bar: Always visible