Journal d'un vampire - Tome 2 - Les…

Journal d'un vampire - Tome 2 - Les ténèbres (original 1991; edition 2009)

by Lisa-Jane Smith, Hachette (Sous la direction de), Isabelle Tolila (Traduction)

Member:gambina
Title:Journal d'un vampire - Tome 2 - Les ténèbres
Authors:Lisa-Jane Smith
Other authors:Hachette (Sous la direction de), Isabelle Tolila (Traduction)
Info:Hachette Roman (2009), Broché, 456 pages

The Struggle by L. J. Smith (1991)

English (33)  Italian (1)  All languages (34)
The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle ( )
  Calavari | Jun 7, 2016 |
i loved it not because its about vampires but because its quite descriptive an makes you feel like you're a part of the story yourself an you feel what they feel an imagine what they see ( )
  Shazarah | Feb 6, 2016 |
This author has a gift when it comes to cliffhanger endings, that is for sure. This is the second installment in the series and the second cliffhanger.

As an observation, this is not a series of books that can be read out of order. Having not read them in order would leave a reader confused and missing too many pieces of the puzzle.

The mystery that is Damon just grows more and more as this story progresses. He has yet to display a single redeeming quality and so far I just really do not like him.

I am amazed at the differences in the abilities that the vampires have when comparing the book to the television show. The crow thing just gives me chills and almost makes me shiver every time I see a black bird.

There are a few editing mishaps one would not expect in a traditionally published book, but not so many as to make it unreadable.

Overall, this is another quick read and a page-turner. I cannot wait to see what is next for these characters. ( )
  destinyisntfree | Feb 28, 2015 |

destinyisntfree | Feb 28, 2015 |
Why, why, why am I still reading these? Sigh. ( )
  dukedukegoose | Jan 26, 2015 |

L. J. Smithprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Smith, Lisa Jmain authorall editionsconfirmed
To my dear friend and sister, Judy. A special thanks to Anne Smith, Peggy Bokulic, Anne Marie Smith, and Laura Penny for information about Virginia, and to Jack and Sue Check for all their local lore.
"Damon!"

The official newsletter, published monthly. Publication ended with no. 93 (March 2003).

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 006102001X, Mass Market Paperback)

This is the terrifying story of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them: Damon: determined to make Elena his queen of darkness, he'd kill his own brother to possess her.Stefan: desperate for the power to destroy Damon, he succumbs to his thirst for human blood.Elena: irresistibly drawn to both brothers, her choice will decide their fate.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:33 -0400)

Profiles two vampire brothers--Damon, who is so determined to make Elena his queen of darkness that he would kill his brother to possess her, and Stefan, who desperately seeks the power to destroy Damon.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,484,551 books! | Top bar: Always visible