Lost Truth by Dawn Cook

Lost Truth (2004)

by Dawn Cook

Series: Truth (4)

Heartbreaking, infuriating, intense action, tear jerking, heart warming, The end of the series. I loved it and hated it. How could Alise be so damn stupid sometimes ? She really disappointed me in this book with her dumb pride and selfishness. Talk about stirring my emotions, I wanted to reach through the ook and slap her. She changed so much,good and bad. Strell was the same stable strong backed man he has been through the series. Lodesh, sniff sniff, how he suffers for what 400 years ? Well I can't say more, it was not the ending I wanted, but I really enjoyed the series. I cried at the ending. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
And, done! An entertaining enough series, and aptly targeted toward young adults. Everything was smoothly resolved and the end was just as satisfying as a 15-year-old girl would want it to be. ( )
  Krumbs | Mar 31, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441012280, Mass Market Paperback)

Fourth in the sensational series featuring Alissa, a young student of magic whose rebellious nature puts her life in danger.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:00 -0400)

When Alissa's dreams lead her to a distant island where she discovers countless Masters alive and part of a flourishing magical society, she finds that she may need to be rescued as she rebels against the Master's leader Keribdis, endangering not only her magic but her life.… (more)

28 wanted2 pay3 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,891,301 books! | Top bar: Always visible