Vampire Kisses 4: Dance with a Vampire…

Vampire Kisses 4: Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses) (original 2007; edition 2007)

by Ellen Schreiber

8832015,271 (3.81)3
Member:jfoster_sf
Title:Vampire Kisses 4: Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses)
Authors:Ellen Schreiber
Info:HarperTeen (2007), Hardcover, 192 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:vampires, goth, romance, high school, fitting in, quick read, 12 and up

Dance with a Vampire by Ellen Schreiber (2007)

i can't finish this one, it's completely lost me. It makes me want to stab a 13 yr old who is on the brink of becoming a stalker. So with that being said, I'm starting something new. Although these books were really cute, just completely different mindset than I was prepared for.

I gave them a three stars because, I do like them I think there is just some things that i would like to see different. But if its a book aimed at pre-teens then its perfect. So I would give my little sister my copies, but I don't think I'm interested in picking them up again. It's just making me want to punch babies or something and that's not nice :P lol ( )
  RozzieReads | Jun 5, 2018 |
In this book Raven showed some of her insecurity. For just a few seconds, she thought she would be changed, but in the end what she learned is that she is not as ready for it as she thinks. While Valentine is supposed to be the villain of this piece, by the end of the novel he inspires more sympathy than ire, proving that you should always look deeper into people's motives. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

The most important night of the year is drawing near . . . but not without a little trouble from the Underworld

Dullsville's newest night-faring intruder may be only a tween, but Raven knows that Valentine Maxwell, the younger sibling of two nefarious vampires, is a full-size menace. Valentine becomes even more of a threat when he befriends her brother, Billy. Raven must try to shield Billy, even as the biggest excitement of the year approaches: attending prom with her immortal love, Alexander. And while Alexander is one kind of vampire—sweet—Raven soon learns Valentine is another.

Could Valentine somehow know Raven's private thoughts about turning into a vampire?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:37 -0400)

When eleven-year-old Valentine, younger brother of vampires Jagger and Luna, comes to Dullsville looking for them, he threatens goth-girl Raven's younger brother, Billy Boy, as well as her relationship with her vampire boyfriend, Alexander.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,761,306 books! | Top bar: Always visible