The New Revelations: A Conversation With God

The New Revelations: A Conversation With God

Recently added byboundary

No tags.

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743528379, Audio CD)

The human race has reached a Time of Choosing. Our options are being placed before us by the tide of events -- and by those who are creating them. We can either move forward, building together at last a new world of peace and harmony based on new beliefs about God and Life, or move backward, separately and continuously reconstructing the old world of conflict and discord.

The New Revelations provides us with the tools to move forward, to pull ourselves out of despair, lifting the whole human race to a new expression of its grandest vision. Neale Donald Walsch urges us to open our hearts and our minds to what may be one of the most important spiritual statements of oour time. A conversation with God that begun as a simple plea from one human being to the God of his understanding, The New Revelations is a life-altering audiobok, given to us when we need it most.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:33 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,883,165 books! | Top bar: Always visible