Onyx Webb: Book Two (Episodes 4, 5, 6) by…

Onyx Webb: Book Two (Episodes 4, 5, 6)

by Richard Fenton

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byelizmiller06, lenamaybooks

I have recieved a copy of Onyx Webb: Book 2 in an exchange for my honest review.

If you read my review of book one you’d have seen that I gave it a soaring review and a stunning 5 stars; something I don’t often do. I’m here to tell you book two deserves the same praise.

Authors Andrea Waltz and Richard Fenton did it again! Book two continues where book one left off, weaving an even more intricate web of characters, events and lies.

Enter into the 1930s and meet Declan and Tommy who both encounter personal losses, corrupt nuns and a pedophile priest. Flash forward to 2010 and continue on with Koda (Declan’s grandson) and his crazy socialite fiancé. Combine these characters and a few horrific events with the voice of Onyx Webb, a ghostly piano player, and a couple of Mobsters and you have a work of genious.

One thing I love above all others is that no one is who they seem to be in this chilling tale. Just when I think I have someone figured out or allow myself to believe I know what’s happening, I find out I’m dead wrong. No character is safe when Waltz and Fenton put their heads together. There is just enough pain, suffering and mystery in Onyx Webb to keep me coming back for more.

Two things need to be said about my feelings regarding this book. Number 1 – I am a bit late to the party and am truly saddened this series went unnoticed by me for so long. Number 2 – I’m a bit late to the party but am so thankful I don’t have to wait for the next installment to be released. I worry that these books will only get better and I’ll struggle to impress upon you how great they really are.

Not for the feint of heart, Onyx Webb will leave you with more questions than answers. ( )
  lenamaybooks | Aug 2, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,214,334 books! | Top bar: Always visible