When Dreams Come True: A Love Story Only God…

When Dreams Come True: A Love Story Only God Could Write (edition 2004)

by Eric Ludy, Leslie Ludy

Member:mizbooks
Title:When Dreams Come True: A Love Story Only God Could Write
Authors:Eric Ludy
Other authors:Leslie Ludy
Info:Multnomah Books (2004), Edition: Revised, Paperback, 272 pages
Tags:Ludy, nonfiction, Christian, Christian Living, romance, Christian marriage, read

When Dreams Come True: A Love Story Only God Could Write by Eric Ludy

This is the story of Eric & Leslie Ludy’s romance — how they were before God changed them, the promises they made to God to let Him write their love stories, their meeting each other and the subsequent friendship that turned into a romance written by God.

I loved this book, and could see so much of myself in both Eric & Leslie at times. I loved how sweet their friendship and then romance was, and how involved they let their families be.

This is the best kind of “happily ever after” book… definitely recommended. ( )
  mizbooks | Jan 8, 2013 |
This book just blew me away. It’s rare for a book marketed as ‘can’t put it down’ to live up to that hype but this one really did. I was actually sorry when it was over.
The book is a no-holds-barred look at Mr and Mrs Ludy’s growing up, friendship and courtship and ends with their marriage. Their honesty in writing this is truly breathtaking. Their commitment to God is awe-inspiring. In fact, that would be my only criticism. The ideals they lived up to seem well out of my reach and I wonder if some readers might be tempted to quit before they even start. But the book did give me motivation and spiritual inspiration when I needed it and I’m looking forward to reading more from these, very special, people.
(Reviewed on Saturday, 22nd August 2009)
Reread August 2011: Once again I couldn’t put this book down and was so sorry to turn the last page. There’s not really a lot for me to add to my original review. It’s a great book. You should read it.
  notjustlaura | Aug 15, 2011 |

Eric Ludyprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ludy, Lesliemain authorall editionsconfirmed

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,092,213 books! | Top bar: Always visible