Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The…

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay… (edition 2018)

by J K Rowling (Author)

Member:Hope_A
Title:Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay [Paperback] Rowling, J.K.
Authors:J K Rowling (Author)
Info:Little Brown (2018)
Collections:English, Your library

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling

English (46)  Spanish (1)  French (1)  All languages (48)
I love this book because its an original screenplay of the movie and i recommend it to people who love the Harry Potter universe, and it also has the scenes and acts in it which i really like an it also good for people who love drama and plays about different movies. ( )
  EvieG.G3 | May 27, 2019 |
This was a fun, cute and uplifting quick read that relaxes and fills in a bit more context in the HP universe. The author must have had so much fun creating categories and building each set of items for her story world! :-) ( )
  FourFreedoms | May 17, 2019 |
I had a blast reading this quick read!
Reading my first screenplay filled me with abundant energy, and made me realize that screenplays are the splendid middle man between a movie and a book.
I love having fresh insight into films, so this book was lovely for that reason!
I enjoyed being able to see what the actors of the film read before portraying it in the movie!
Jacob's character shines in this book, and made me laugh on multiple accounts!
The book cover is BEAUTIFUL. ( )
  Ncwillow | May 8, 2019 |
Amazing book, though expected a bit more magic to be honest. ( )
  InnahLovesYou | Apr 18, 2019 |
First and foremost, after reading both, The Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts one thing that I have realized is that I am not a big fan of reading plays and / or screenplays. Now since we have got that out of the way... Fantastic Beasts is more like a short story and is fairly simple. A guys enters New York with a case full of magical creatures who escape and how he manages to get them back. We do get introduced to American Magical community, some interesting new creatures & phenomenon, and there is a sub-plot related to Grindelwald but I guess this one is better enjoyed on screen. ( )
  Megha17 | Jan 17, 2019 |

Rowling, J.K.primary authorall editionsconfirmed
MinaLimaIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
To the memory of Gordon Murray, real-life creature healer and hero.
Scene 1: Ext. Somewhere in Europe - 1926 - Night: A large, isolated, derelict chateau emerges from the darkness.
This is a screenplay, not the "school book" by Newt Scamander

While attending the Magical Congress of the United States of America in 1926, Newt Scamander is pursued by the wizarding authorities when dangerous beasts and their habitats escape from his magical briefcase.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,650,888 books! | Top bar: Always visible