Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
How To Play Guitar
by Roger Evans
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312287062, Paperback)
In How to Play Guitar guitar players of all levels will find a wealth of instruction and inspiration. Whether you want to play pop, folk, country, rock, blues, jazz, classical, or any other style of music, you will pick up the basic techniques without tedious drills and exercises. Using real music and a step-by-step approach, How to Play Guitar will teach you about:
· Choosing and buying a guitar
· Tuning your instrument correctly
· Reading sheet music, guitar music, and tablature
· Playing melodies with chords
· Mastering left-hand techniques, including sliding and bending notes
· Transposing melodies from one key to another and much more.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:34:53 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.