To Storm Heaven by Esther Friesner

Plot: 3stars
Characters: 3 stars
Style: 2 stars
Pace: 2 stars

Rummaged a bunch of the TNG books in a raid on a friend's collection. I'd read a lot of them when I was a teenager, but while I remembered my favorites, there were a bunch I didn't recognize. Doesn't mean I never read them, but any I recognize when I'm reading I'll just mark read instead. I figured since it doesn't generally matter what order these are read in, I'll just read whatever sounds appealing at the time. I don't remember the other books head hopping so much. We'll see, I'm going to read a bunch of them. ( )
  Jami_Leigh | Mar 31, 2013 |
This book is dedicated to my mother
Beatrice C Frienser,
and to the memory of my father
David R Friesner.
And for their constant love, support and belief in me.
"Death!"

When Leyls, ambassador of the plague-ridden colony planet of Orakisa, approaches the Federation seeking help for her dying world, the USS Enterprise speeds to the rescue. Captain Picard and his crew escort the Orakisan delegation to its long-lost sister-world, Ne'elat, where the ambassador and the Away Team are initially welcomed, but then endangered. As the Enterprise officers make their way through a web of planet-wide intrigue, time is running out for the people or Orakisa and the inhabitants of all their sister-worlds as well.

Picard and the U.S.S. Enterprise must save a dying world!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,286,334 books! | Top bar: Always visible