dismiss

Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism,…

by J. K. Rowling

4012043,925 (4.03)16
Member:joeeasterly
Title:Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies (Pottermore Presents, #1)
Authors:J. K. Rowling
Info:Pottermore from J.K. Rowling (2016), Kindle Edition, 68 pages
Collections:Fiction & Literature, Your library (inactive)

Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies by J. K. Rowling

More info on Minerva McGonagall, Remus Lupin and Werewolves. I think the most interesting info from this book is how you become an Animagus! Loved it. ( )
  BelindaS7 | Apr 14, 2020 |
As all of you know, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, so I thought it would be right to review these stories. This book discusses Professor Mcgonagall, Remus Lupin Trelawney and Kettleburn. The book could've been longer, but what was included was perfect. We touch on Mcgonagall and Lupin's childhood as well as werewolves. All in all I think its a great addition to the Harry Potter series and I look forward to reading the rest of these books. ( )
  strangebrew | Jan 31, 2020 |
I really loved Professor McGonagall's history. The rest of the book was good, but I could read an entire series of just McGonagall. ( )
  jekka | Jan 24, 2020 |
Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

Pottermore Presents currently three ebooks with collected extra writings from JK Rowling about the wizarding world. While they are not essential to the series, they provide just a little bit extra, which I liked a lot.

This first book collects the stories on Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies. Some chapters were very strong, like the ones about McGonagall and Lupin. Others, like the one about Trelawney could have been improved.

Still, I enjoyed it a lot. ( )
  Floratina | Dec 7, 2019 |
Love it. ( )
  Shahnareads | Oct 22, 2019 |
The wizarding world can be a dark and dangerous place.

Pottermore Presents is a collection of J.K. Rowling’s writing from the Pottermore archives: short reads originally featured on pottermore.com with some exclusive new additions. These eBooks, with writing curated by Pottermore, will take you beyond the Harry Potter stories as J.K. Rowling reveals her inspiration, intricate details of characters’ lives and surprises from the wizarding world.

These stories of heroism, hardship and dangerous hobbies profile two of the Harry Potter stories’ most courageous and iconic characters: Minerva McGonagall and Remus Lupin.

J.K. Rowling also gives us a peek behind the closed curtains of Sybill Trelawney’s life, and you’ll encounter the reckless, magical-beast-loving Silvanus Kettleburn along the way. [retrieved 9/7/2016 from Amazon.com]

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,217,058 books! | Top bar: Always visible