Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide…

Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (Pottermore Presents, #3) (original 2016; edition 2016)

by J. K. Rowling

Member:joeeasterly
Title:Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (Pottermore Presents, #3)
Authors:J. K. Rowling
Info:Pottermore (2016), Kindle Edition, 79 pages
Collections:Fiction & Literature, Your library (inactive)

Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide by J. K. Rowling (2016)

An interesting read, although it was very short. ( )
  daisy_may | May 30, 2018 |
I really loved all three of these little ebooks. The behind the scenes, little author discussions, and side stories. I love getting peeks into the thought processes that go on in an author’s mind and how they transform and grow into a complete world....that is truly the most amazing magic. ( )
  RivetedReaderMelissa | Mar 22, 2018 |
Simplemente espectacular! Es una hermosa manera de recordar lo vivido con la saga de Harry Potter mediante curiosidades y pensamientos de J.K. Rowling volcados en en este libro. Realmente muy recomendable ( )
  camila.maria | Jan 16, 2018 |
couldn't put it down, finished it in one go. The history and background of so many factors, I had no idea could make me feel so good again. There's everything: Hufflepuff dorm to chamber of secrets and its successive openers. good to know one more name of a Slytherin descendent. ( )
  M.Akter.Tonima | Nov 3, 2017 |
  M.Akter.Tonima | Nov 3, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,260,410 books! | Top bar: Always visible