Check out the Valentine’s Day Heart Hunt!

Exhume (Dr. Schwartzman Book 1) by Danielle…

Exhume (Dr. Schwartzman Book 1) (edition 2016)

by Danielle Girard (Author)

Member:Deelightful
Title:Exhume (Dr. Schwartzman Book 1)
Authors:Danielle Girard (Author)
Info:Thomas & Mercer (2016), 402 pages
Rating:***
Tags:mystery

Exhume by Danielle Girard

Really thought this book had promise but it is too ridiculous to finish.
  Omegawega | Mar 31, 2018 |
Danielle Girard's Exhume is a top-notch psychological thriller. From the very beginning of the book, I was caught up in Annabelle Schwartzman's nightmare. The book was is fast paced and I couldn't put it down. In fact, it kept me up more than 3 hours past my bedtime! ( )
  bagejew | Aug 17, 2017 |
This was a new author for me. Initially it seemed as the writing was targeted for young adults, but picked up quickly. The story had unexpected turns which I liked. I'd recommend this read and this author. I'll be reading more. ( )
  gac53 | Nov 6, 2016 |
Even though the story was a little over the top, I enjoyed this book and found it difficult to put down. This was the first time I have read anything by Danielle Girard, but I will look into some of her other books. Purported to be the first in a new series about medical examiner Annabelle Schwartzman, I look forward to reading the next one and hope that the story will be a little more grounded. ( )
  vkmarco | Oct 27, 2016 |

Dr. Annabelle Schwartzman has finally found a place to belong. As the medical examiner for the San Francisco Police Department, working alongside homicide detective Hal Harris, she uncovers the tales the dead can’t tell about their final moments. It is a job that gives her purpose—and a safe haven from her former life at the hands of an abusive husband. Although it’s been seven years since she escaped that ordeal, she still checks over her shoulder to make sure no one is behind her.

Schwartzman’s latest case is deeply troubling: the victim bears an eerie resemblance to herself. What’s more, a shocking piece of evidence suggests that the killer’s business is far from over—and that Schwartzman may be in danger. In this pulse-pounding thriller from award-winning writer Danielle Girard, a woman must face her worst nightmare to catch a killer.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,475,589 books! | Top bar: Always visible