A court of wings and ruin by Sarah J. Maas

A court of wings and ruin (original 2017; edition 2017)

by Sarah J. Maas

Member:agneson9
Title:A court of wings and ruin
Authors:Sarah J. Maas
Info:London : Bloomsbury, 2017.
Collections:Your library, To read
Tags:grp-fiction, for-chi-ya, grp-sff, series

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (2017)

English (61)  Piratical (1)  All languages (62)
Great book three! Enjoying the new plot line with the 'bad' fairy. ( )
  libgirl69 | Oct 3, 2018 |
ACOWAR =

I am not sure if SJM knows this fact BUT ACOWAR was highly anticipated on GR, everyone reading this series on GR was talking about this book the last couple of weeks, there were GR members who counted the months, there where GR members counting the days in the end. Then there was members reading ACOFAR, ACOMAF again and again before ACOWAR just to experience the feels all over again……

I talked on various friends in private messages while reading this sequel, and wow just WOW, the experience just talking to those friends was AMAZE-BALLS!!

I buddy read with two special people:

Laurie
P

BUT TO TELL THE TRUTH I WAS ACTUALLY buddy reading with almost all reading ACOWAR on GR OR that is how it felt, and most fans lived and breathed this series this week and will still in the weeks to come, and while talking to fellow readers while I was reading this, I got this fuzzy happy feeling sharing this reading experience with all. If I can have one wish this week, it would have been to “bottled and preserved” this feeling reading with so many other Goodreads members!

Just for the buddy reading experience I will give ACOWAR a 5 Star, there are other reasons as well but buddy reading and the feels was most certainly top on the list!~!~

SJM – YOU ROCKED MY WORLD THANK YOU!~

I experienced so many feels while reading this, I wanted to pull my hair out as I was so tired after work this week ((AND I really wanted to ask my friends what happens next, BUT I knew then the experience would not have been the same, SO I DID NOT ASK)), and all I wanted to do was read and read!

My feelings from one chapter to the next was like: →

I had aww moments, wtf moments, squealing moments, crying moments, giggling moments, being very angry and frustrated moment, but what frustrated me the most was that I could not just read this in one sitting, yes I got most of the feels out of this read,!~

I love mostly all characters mentioned below, they felt real, they felt like friends, what more could I have asked for in this experience: →

Rhysand – I loved him, he was my hero, my bb!!~ Need I say more, but he almost gave me a heart attack in one part of the book and made me cry!!

Feyre – what can I say more than I adored her so much, she grew so much from ACOFAR she was strong and yes the title High Fae suites her perfectly.

Rhysand and Feyr together – there could not have been a better couple for this novels nothing short than Magic!

“I see you, and it does not frighten me”

Cassian – Okay – I need a book just for him and Nesta, other than Rhysand he rocked my world and also he is my other bb, yeah-yeah I know I am a cheated on Rhysand “sorry Rhys”!!

Nesta– I really think that she was one bad-ass sassy breath of fresh air, and yeah every story like this needs a sassy mouth like hers.

“Nesta would not just conquer Death – but pillage it”

Tamlin – do not think for one moment I forgot how he made me feel in ACOFAR or the special Fae he could be, the one dancing and kissing under the moonlight. He made me so angry BUT I understood him, as every beast have a beastly side, so I will forgive him for causing me pain while reading this series!

Lucien – was a pain but also in a bright light in this series!

Elain – Oh she broke my heart in some parts of this novel.

Then we get all the other characters that played such important roles in ACOWAR → Mor, Azriel, Amren etc. etc. the story would not have been the same without them!

I have only one song for this, which was fitting for one scene!

Harry Styles - Sign of the Times

To the Author

The character development cannot be described other than BRILLIANTLY EXECUTED, ACOWAR blew my mind!! SJM can write love scenes that truly was perfectly executed, – real good stuff!

A standing ovation from me for crafting a series that people loved!
  Savehouse | Sep 24, 2018 |
4.5 stars ( )
  thepageparamour | Sep 9, 2018 |
I loved this one. Not as much as the last one but this one. Had my laughing and crying. The ending was perfect... well for the most part. Tamlin seems to be coming around finally. Nesta is really starting to piss me off though... ( )
  nicolemeier111 | Aug 29, 2018 |
The last of this trilogy as good though not as good as the second one. It was very action packed but also had a lot of winding down that needed to happen since it was the last book and needed to conclude in a nice, neatly wrapped package. I read it in a day (so it was at least that good) and did enjoy it! Would recommend the trilogy for sure. ( )
  justagirlwithabook | Aug 2, 2018 |
For Josh and Annie - A gift. All of it.
The buzzing flies and screaming survivors had long since replaced the beating war-drums.

Feyre returns to the Spring Court on a reconnaissance mission about the invading king. As a spy, the future of the entire kingdom may rely on her ability to play her part perfectly, and her decisions about who to trust and which allies are best will decide the outcome of the coming war.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,681,388 books! | Top bar: Always visible