The Beginning Woods

by Malcolm McNeill

Scientists have been striving to explain why adults started suddenly vanishing, but Max, a strange foundling, may discover the answers in the Beginning Woods where he goes to seek his Forever Parents.

I read this book to my 9 year old granddaughter - we both thought that it was much too long, particularly for its target age range, and, at times very boring. The first 100 pages was a real slog. Several of the ideas were interesting, but overall the storytelling was quite poor. ( )
  johnwbeha | Jun 19, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 156,992,595 books! | Top bar: Always visible