The Twelve Days of Kindergarten: A Counting…

The Twelve Days of Kindergarten: A Counting Book (edition 2003)

by Deborah Lee Rose, Carey Armstrong-Ellis

Info:Harry N. Abrams (2003), Hardcover, 30 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:K-3

The Twelve Days of Kindergarten: A Counting Book by Deborah Lee Rose

This book tells us how is a kindergarten looks like. The kindergarten is a wonderful place full of puzzles, pencils, and picture books!It is a place has lots of fun!
Age3-5
  Haopeng | Oct 29, 2013 |
A book that can be sung with all the students. This is a great book for counting the number of things the teacher gave on that particular day. I would use this book on the first day and also before a math lesson. ( )
  Mmarcel2011 | Mar 18, 2013 |
This book is a good book to share with the class. This book is a counting book. It is about a teacher who is giving their students homework, learn their A,B,C's etc. This book reminds me of the Christmas carol. ( )
  McEvilla | Nov 17, 2012 |
This book is like the story "12 days of Christmas" but set to a Kindergarten theme. I did not really like the writing in the book; however, the illustrations were good, as it kept my nearly-three year old looking all over the page, exploring for all the hidden details.
  A.Smith | Sep 25, 2012 |
Oh my goodness!! The illustrations in this book are way too cute!! It is a good book to introduce to young counters. I loved the one little boy who on every page was digging in his nose. I also loved how in the beginning of the book the teacher was calm and nicely dressed, but by the twelfth day of kindergarten, she was a mess with crooked glasses. ( )
  Klefort | Sep 5, 2012 |

"On the first day of kindergarten, my teacher gave to me the whole alphabet from A to Z." Welcome to kindergarten, a wonderful world full of puzzles, pencils, and picture books! Each day promises an adventure as teachers give their students something new to do. Whether feeding fish or building with blocks, these students discover what fun school can be! Drawing on the rhythm and rich repetition of the familiar "Twelve Days of Christmas," Deborah Lee Rose's story is a lighthearted and welcoming introduction to school. Kids will love following along and joining in as the text accumulates, culminating on the twelfth day. Readers of all ages will want to enroll!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:17:37 -0400)

A cumulative counting verse in which a child enumerates items in the kindergarten classroom, from the whole alphabet, A to Z, to twelve eggs for hatching.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,253,043 books! | Top bar: Always visible