What's Become of Her: A Novel by Deb Caletti

What's Become of Her: A Novel

by Deb Caletti

112820,536 (4)3

This was a great story about a woman (Isabelle) who falls fast and deeply for a tourist (Henry) who newly arrives to the island that she grew up on. She has just recently returned to the island after her mother's death to take over the family's tourism business. Her life having suddenly changed due to a recent divorce that she is struggling with getting over.

The man arrives via seaplane and as Isabelle reaches out to help Henry off the plane, she immediately is attracted to his looks. Henry also feels the electricity. It's not long before he's hanging around her and asking her out.

A concerned friend looks into Henry's past and discovers that Henry has a deceased fiancee as well as a deceased wife. Both of whom have died under suspicious circumstances. Should Isabelle be afraid?

This story that had me definitely turning those pages pretty fast. Especially when someone far away is concerned for Isabelle and starts sending her packages to warn her. Is Henry guilty?

A great read that kept me perplexed and I thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks Random House/Ballantine for approving my request and Net Galley for providing me with a free e-galley in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  debkrenzer | Mar 11, 2017 |
Deb Caletti, a master of suspense, created an engrossing psychological thriller that will mess with your mind to the end making it a magnificent read and well worth your time. You won’t go to bed because the twists will keep you guessing and on your toes. It had me speculating from the beginning so I kept pushing through, speed reading when necessary, so I could satisfy my need to know as all my guesses kept coming up wrong.
  ttsheehan | Feb 9, 2017 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,603,568 books! | Top bar: Always visible