Paper Girls 2 by Brian K. Vaughan

Paper Girls 2 (edition 2016)

by Brian K. Vaughan (Writer), Cliff Chiang (Artist), Matt Wilson (Colors), Jared K. Fletcher (Letters)

199759,063 (4.06)16
Member:Stevil2001
Title:Paper Girls 2
Authors:Brian K. Vaughan (Writer)
Other authors:Cliff Chiang (Artist), Matt Wilson (Colors), Jared K. Fletcher (Letters)
Info:Berkeley: Image, 2016. Comic trade paperback, n. pag.
Collections:Your library, To read
Tags:sf, paper girls, comics, unread

Paper Girls, Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan (Writer)

I can't wait to find out what happens in Vol 3!

The art is pretty great, the colors are great, and I feel like I'm starting to piece the story together. ( )
  adamwolf | Aug 29, 2017 |
3.5 stars. Maybe Vol. 1 set the bar a little too high, because its awesomeness was completely unexpected and really bowled me over. As a result, I expected great things from this volume, and ... it was OK. The art is still lovely, but I felt less invested in the characters than before (maybe I needed to reread Vol. 1 first?) and less surprised by the twists, or what I think were supposed to be twists. Still recommend the series to comic lovers, though -- I do think it's doing something fresh and yet nostalgic, which is pretty fun. ( )
  BraveNewBks | Aug 8, 2017 |
Liked this, even though I was thrown into the midst of a story (this is Vol 2). Fast paced, good characters. ( )
  bookczuk | May 31, 2017 |
I may have honestly liked the second installment more! I love the older Erin! When the remaining three girls realize that they've been thrown forward in time, the first person they run into is an adult version of Erin. In 1988 there were no i-phones and flat screens and compact cars,and the girls are constantly in awe of everything, even though they think adult Erin is a little cray cray. Older Erin helps the three paper girls track down where their missing friend might be as well as help them figure out how to get back into their own timeline. Fun and different! I can't wait for the third one! ( )
  ecataldi | May 2, 2017 |
My blog post about this book is at this link. ( )
  SuziQoregon | Mar 7, 2017 |

Vaughan, Brian K.Writerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Chiang, CliffArtistmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Fletcher, Jared K.Letterssecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Wilson, MatthewColorssecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
This volume collects issues #6-10 of the comic.

The smash-hit series from BRIAN K. VAUGHAN and CLIFF CHIANG continues with a bold new direction, as intrepid young newspaper deliverers Erin, Mac, and Tiffany find themselves launched from 1988 to a distant and terrifying future...the year 2016. Collects PAPER GIRLS #6-10.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,647,174 books! | Top bar: Always visible