Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free…

Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity (original 2001; edition 2002)

by David Allen

9,600154504 (4.02)1 / 63
Veteran coach and management consultant Allen shares the breakthrough methods for stress-free performance that he has introduced to thousands. He shows how to assess goals, relax, and stay focused.
Member:sptz45
Title:Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
Authors:David Allen
Info:Penguin (Non-Classics) (2002), Paperback, 267 pages

Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen (2001)

Recently added byprivate library, jcp13, nathanbolante, claudinec, landonbailey, joanil, tlares123, eyer, LittleGreenBookshop
Legacy LibrariesTim Spalding
    Process Mapping, Process Improvement, and Process Management by Dan Madison (BogAl)
    BogAl: You know what to do. Now, figure out how to to it.

English (144)  French (2)  German (2)  Russian (1)  Dutch (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  Spanish (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (153)
This book literally talks about getting things done/ in order. Things as in non living things most of the time.

Things like filing up your documents, email, organising your table, your project, your life, your mindset. What I feel is missing is the human touch. ( )
  Wendy_Wang | Sep 28, 2019 |
GTD itself is fine. This book however is long winded, super repetitive, and focused on motivation over actual practical instruction. I got more out of a hour long presentation on GTD. Lots of talk about antiquated paper based systems. Aimed at executives and not the rest of us. ( )
  cseibert | Sep 7, 2019 |
2 stars not because it was bad, but because it wasn't what i was looking for. ( )
  alyssajp | Jul 29, 2019 |
A great book for getting out of that "Too much to do in too little time" mentality. It really is a step by step book on managing your daily 'projects'. Not just work, but home 'stuff' too. I highly recommend this book ( )
  MickBrooke | Jan 2, 2019 |
It's a very practical book. Got me hooked on Remember the Milk. ( )
  scottkirkwood | Dec 4, 2018 |
It is simply the best personal productivity book I’ve ever read, and there’s material in this book that can apply to anyone’s life, whether you’re a manager or a writer or a professional or a stay-at-home parent.
added by mikeg2 | editThe Simple Dollar, Trent (May 6, 2007)

David Allenprimary authorall editionscalculated
Fallows, JamesForewordsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Kathryn, my extraordinary partner in life and work

Votre efficacité est directement liée à votre capacitéde vous détendre . Ce livre va transformer radicalement votre manière de vivre et de travailler.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,117,607 books! | Top bar: Always visible