Spring Training by Roz Lee

Spring Training

by Roz Lee

312,001,085 (5)None
Recently added bySheila1957, KimSalyers, carad78

Brooke and Todd are in a 24/7 Master/slave relationship but are having problems. Todd has made arrangements to get them both training they need to help their relationship.

I liked how both Brooke and Todd wanted to work to improve their relationship. I liked that Todd learns what Brooke feels as a sub during his training. I also like that Brooke was not a doormat. She may not have gone about it in an acceptable manner within their relationship but she was not going to give up. I enjoyed watching them grow both as people and a couple.

I only have a couple more books in this series. I'm going to read them slowly so I don't have to miss the Mustangs and their players. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Nov 4, 2016 |

After months of frustrating failures, Todd's relationship with Brooke is teetering on the edge of self-destruction. Entering into a full-time Master/slave lifestyle without proper instruction was a mistake he's determined to correct, so, after arranging a training program at home for Brooke, Todd heads to Arizona with the Mustangs for some Spring Training of his own. Overwhelmed by her lessons, and suspicious as to what her master is doing, Brooke pulls a disappearing act on her instructor, showing up in Arizona to find the Mustangs' Training Camp isn't the only work out Todd is receiving. The training is brutal, but with the help of Mistress Lola the couple learn to live the lifestyle they've chosen.
Mustangs Baseball Series
Free Agent - Free prequel novella Todd & Brooke
Inside Heat - Jeff and Megan
Going Deep - Jason and Carrie
Bases Loaded - Antonio and Clare
Switch Hitter - Bentley and Sean
Spring Training - Todd and Brooke
Seasoned Veteran - Jake and Siobhan

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:46:53 -0500)

Roz Lee is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,919,308 books! | Top bar: Always visible