Kaleidoscope Dreams: A 60s & 70s Retro…

by LightBurst Media (Author)

Member:onyx95
Title:Kaleidoscope Dreams: A 60s & 70s Retro Inspired Psychedelic Adult Coloring Book: Psychedelic Adult Coloring Book, Vintage Coloring Book, 1960s Coloring Book, 1970s Coloring Book
Authors:LightBurst Media (Author)
Info:LightBurst Media (2016), 86 pages

Kaleidoscope Dreams: A 60s & 70s Retro Inspired Psychedelic Adult Coloring Book: Psychedelic Adult Coloring Book, Vintage Coloring Book, 1960s Coloring Book, 1970s Coloring Book by LightBurst Media

This was a great colouring book, quite different that what I have found out there for adult colouring. I am glad that I received the experience to review it.

I am not a huge fan of colouring because outside of My Little Pony I mostly find it boring after the first ten seconds but I really did like this one. :) ( )
  magickislife | Nov 20, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I'm not much for taking the time to color. This book helped me through chemotherapy and recovery and kept me from feeling like I was becoming a child again. It did, however, dredge up some old memories (or was that the chemo?)! ( )
  tommygon | Nov 7, 2017 |
LibraryThing Early Reviewer Read --

Kaleidoscope Dreams: A 60s & 70s Retro Inspired Psychedelic Adult Coloring was so amazing. I loved all the familiar shapes and faces. The freedom, love, peace, and connectedness of the time period, displayed through the coloring sheets. Watching them come to life under your fingers as you are coloring them in. ( )
  wanderlustlover | Jan 30, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
An adult coloring book with a hippie theme. The pictures do not have as much intricate detail as other coloring I've used, with more wide open spaces than I enjoy. Otherwise I have enjoyed the book. ( )
  Shoosty | Jan 11, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Kaleidoscope Dreams offers 34 different images to print for the colouring enthusiast. The drawings themselves follow a hippie new age theme (people in lotus positions, hand mudras, all seeing eyes etc.) and are as intricate and detailed as you could ask in an adult colouring book. For me the only negative is the slightly hand-sketchy feel to some of the more complex subjects (human figures), but I think this is deliberate so not a real complaint. Overall, an enjoyable adult colouring book.
  Marius_I | Dec 3, 2016 |
The images in this coloring book were retro and well representative of the era! I simply loved the illustrations as they were very creative!
added by KatresaG | editLibraryThing Early Reviewer

Relax, Unwind, De-Stress, and Color In Your Dreams With These 35 Gorgeous Psychedelic Images. A 60s & 70s Throwback Coloring Book!

Kaleidoscope Dreams: A 60s & 70s Retro Inspired Psychedelic Adult Coloring Book features 35 beautiful illustrations for you to color and enjoy. These detailed illustrations will teleport you into a psychedelic dream world. Grab your favorite coloring medium and relax as you color each page into your own personal masterpiece. Pick a page that jumps out to you and let the fun begin!

LightBurst Media is committed to bringing you fun and unique adult coloring books for you to relax and enjoy! We are quickly becoming an Amazon favorite adult coloring book brand and hope you enjoy our coloring books!

What you can expect from Kaleidoscope Dreams: FUN hand-drawn detailed pages, no computer generated or stock images here!  Psychedelic illustrations reminisant of the 1960s and 1970s  Images printed single sided  Detailed stress relieving designs perfect for both Adults, Teens and Older Kids   A great gift for people that love the 60s & 70s or trippy artwork to color
Pick up your copy of Kaleidoscope Dreams today for a fun way to relax and unwind!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 03 Oct 2016 20:32:29 -0400)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

LightBurst Media's book Kaleidoscope Dreams: A 60s & 70s Retro Inspired Psychedelic Adult Coloring Book was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

LightBurst Media is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,344,122 books! | Top bar: Always visible