Rediscovering Holiness by J. I. Packer

Rediscovering Holiness (1992)

by J. I. Packer

412438,970 (4)None

Comprehensive and accessible treatment on holiness. You can hear J.I.'s not just writing theologically but from his own experience ( )
  KenMcLain | Jul 18, 2017 |
The highway is once more clearly marked out for us, pointing to true freedom and joy both now and in eternity.
  OCMCCP | Oct 27, 2011 |
曾經,追求聖潔是基督徒的信仰核心;今天,大多數基督徒已不再追求聖潔,轉而追求娛樂和成就,奉承自我,關​注公眾利益,卻不考驗自我道德操守。透過本書,作者再次向我們清楚展示聖潔大道,歸向聖潔,過討神喜悅、真​
  OCMCCP | Oct 26, 2011 |
An excellent systematic theology on the topic of holiness ( )
  JoseRodriguez | Feb 13, 2010 |
To Jim and Rita Houston who also care about holiness.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:43 -0400)

"There was a time," writes renowned theologian J. I. Packer in this classic book on biblical holiness, "when all Christians laid great emphasis on God's call to holiness. But how different it is today! To listen to our sermons and to read the books we write, and then to watch the zany, worldly, quarrelsome way we behave, you would never imagine that once the highway of holiness was clearly marked out for Bible-believers." In this revised and updated edition of Rediscovering Holiness, the highway is once more clearly marked out for a new generation of readers, pointing to true freedom and joy, both now and in eternity.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,758,736 books! | Top bar: Always visible