Saga Volume 7 by Brian K Vaughan

Saga Volume 7 (edition 2017)

by Brian K Vaughan (Author), Fiona Staples (Artist)

"From the worldwide bestselling team of Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan, 'The war for Phang' is an epic, self-contained Saga event. Finally reunited with her ever-expanding family, Hazel travels to a war-torn comet that Wreath and Landfall have been battling over for ages. New friendships are forged and others are lost forever in this action-packed volume about families, combat and the refugee experience."--Back cover.… (more)
Member:pva
Title:Saga Volume 7
Authors:Brian K Vaughan (Author)
Other authors:Fiona Staples (Artist)
Info:Image Comics (2017), Edition: 01, 152 pages
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned

Saga, Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan

English (30)  Spanish (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (32)
This volume ripped my heart to shreds. As great as the ones that have come before it, this collection is timely and brutal. Can’t. Stop. Crying. ( )
  DGRachel | Apr 2, 2019 |
“If a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, then a family is more like a ROPE. We’re lots of fragile little strands, and we survive by becoming hopelessly intertwined with each other.”

The writing is gripping and occasionally eloquent, but what I really love about this series is the gorgeous artwork full of bizarre creatures. This volume is just as good as the rest. ( )
  brokensandals | Feb 7, 2019 |
Damn...things got dark. ( )
  cavernism | Jan 11, 2019 |
Wowzers this series is getting harder and harder to read. The loss is going to be the death of me. The family is together again, but still separated. Alanna's having another baby, Hazel's growing up so fast and has moved into her bratty phase.

So much drama and angst. I hate it. I love it. I'm almost frightened to see what happens next. ( )
  Virago77 | Dec 29, 2018 |
This one was heart breaking and amazing.

Again some language that really disappointed me though. ( )
  rabidgummibear | Nov 28, 2018 |

Vaughan, Brian K.primary authorall editionsconfirmed
Staples, FionaArtistmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Families are goddamn wildfires.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,733,007 books! | Top bar: Always visible