And Then She Was GONE: A riveting new…

And Then She Was GONE: A riveting new suspense novel (edition 2016)

by Christopher Greyson (Author)

Member:kitchenwitch04
Title:And Then She Was GONE: A riveting new suspense novel
Authors:Christopher Greyson (Author)
Info:Greyson Media Associates (2016), Edition: 1, 260 pages

And Then She Was Gone by Christopher Greyson

Four stars for a well written teen mystery: Nothing there for older readers but for youngsters this has a lively story line and good pace and characters. ( )
  BridgitDavis | Jul 10, 2018 |
The disappearance of Stacy Shaw sets off a chain of events for seventeen-year-old Jack Stratton, who plans to join the Army and then become a police officer.
Although he has the best of intentions, Jack manages to get himself into several scrapes as he follows his hunches in an effort to figure out when, where, and who did what to whom.

Providing a backstory for a series of Jack Stratton stories, this narrative throws a spotlight on Jack as a teen-ager and offers a glimpse into his traumatic early life. More revelations come from the time he was a foster child with Haddie Williams as well as with being the adopted son of Ted and Laura Stratton.

With its well-drawn characters, twisty plot, and enough excitement to ratchet up the suspense and keep the pages turning, readers will find much to appreciate in this difficult-to-set-aside narrative.

Recommended. ( )
  jfe16 | Jan 22, 2018 |
An interesting prequel introducing Jack Stratton and family.
I was surprised to find a teenager but thought the author did a decent job ( )
  pennsylady | Jan 2, 2018 |
Great book

This was a good introduction to Jack and his family history and how his passion for solving crimes started. It kept me interested right up to the end. ( )
  veubanks | Aug 9, 2017 |
I was thrown for a bit when I first started reading this novel. I didn't realize it was a prequel to the Jack Stratton Detective Series. This is when Jack was just a 17-year-old boy and he and his "adopted" brother stumble across a nasty murder. Jack's main objective is to ultimately become a police officer, which he does but you begin to wonder if that is going to happen. He finds himself in some precarious situations trying to find the find the killer of pregnant woman. This novel is fast paced with well-developed characters. It left me with a feel good message of a young man who surrounds himself with the right people and is trying to do well in spite of his not so stable upbringing.
I would like to thank Greyson Publishing and NetGalley for providing me with an e-galley for my honest review. ( )
  sj1335 | Jan 24, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,547,635 books! | Top bar: Always visible