O.M.G. Kawaii: Kawaii Coloring Book: Kawaii,…

by LightBurst Media (Author)

Member:onyx95
Title:O.M.G. Kawaii: Kawaii Coloring Book: Kawaii, Cute Coloring Book, Adult Coloring Book
Authors:LightBurst Media (Author)
Info:LightBurst Media (2016), 86 pages

O.M.G. Kawaii: Kawaii Coloring Book: Kawaii, Cute Coloring Book, Adult Coloring Book by LightBurst Media

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is not an adult coloring book. I feel this book should be for young kids. ( )
  Kerriden | May 20, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
lovely collection, very unusual. Good for sharing ( )
  Felicity-Smith | Mar 22, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was deeply adorable and I loved the little faces on everything. The beautiful scenes are super to bring a long of peace and happiness to everyone who stops and spends sometime coloring them in, and bringing them to life. ( )
  wanderlustlover | Oct 20, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
All the coloring pages are adorable! They're exactly the kind of thing my niece and I love, and I can't wait to share this with her. I've really enjoyed all the coloring books I've received from LightBurst; it's like they can't go wrong. ( )
  brittanygates | Jul 21, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received a digital copy of OMG Kawaii Coloring Book for review last November and I have been enjoying the infinite amount of coloring pages available, and the freedom to print on a variety of paper. So far, my favourite has been printing the pages on watercolor paper and painting the images. My nieces love adding their flair to the pages as well.
I highly recommend this as an easy, stress-free, and cute (kawaii) coloring book for the entire family! ( )
  PlanCultivateCreate | May 15, 2017 |

Relax, Unwind, De-Stress, and Color In Your Dreams With These 35 Adorable Kawaii Coloring Pages.

***See a teaser video with coloring pages in OMG Kawaii on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhxWLL_QOoY

OMG Kawaii features 35 adorable Kawaii illustrations for you to color and enjoy! Inside you'll find smiley ice cream cones, rainbow unicorns, emotional teapots, adorable kitties, cute monkeys, cuddly pandas and so much more. These detailed illustrations will teleport you into a world of cute. Grab your favorite coloring medium and relax as you color each page into your own personal masterpiece. Pick a page that jumps out to you and let the fun begin!

LightBurst Media is committed to bringing you fun and unique adult coloring books for you to relax and enjoy! We are quickly becoming an Amazon favorite adult coloring book brand and hope you enjoy our coloring books!

What you can expect from OMG Kawaii: FUN hand-drawn detailed pages, no computer generated or stock images here!  Adorable and Cute Designs  Images printed single sided  Detailed stress relieving designs perfect for both Adults, Teens and Older Kids   A great gift for people that love Kawaii or cute things!
Pick up your copy of OMG Kawaii today for a fun way to relax and unwind!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 24 Oct 2016 05:06:29 -0400)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

LightBurst Media's book O.M.G. Kawaii: Adult Coloring Book was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

LightBurst Media's book O.M.G. Kawaii: Kawaii Coloring Book was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

LightBurst Media is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,540,328 books! | Top bar: Always visible