Harables: Short Stories 2 (Volume 2) by…

Harables: Short Stories 2 (Volume 2)

by Haidji

I received Haidji's Harables: Short Stories 2 through member giveaways. All the stories are prefaced with a quote from the story you're about to read, something that takes on a larger meaning by the end of the story. I especially liked The Dress, about Andrea, the dressmaker, and her so-called best friend, Samantha. A close second was Final Destination about the adventure Mark had because he took the stairs instead of patiently waiting for the elevator. Thanks to Haidji for making her books available. ( )
  y2pk | Jun 25, 2017 |
WATCH MY VIDEO FOR FULL THOUGHTS: https://youtu.be/q5hmeqNE8UA

I hate to say it, but I didn't enjoy this book as much as I would have liked to. I do like this author, though, and I believe that she does have potential! I also won this book in a giveaway on this website and it was in perfect condition. The author also signed it, which is amazing of her, and I'm very grateful to have received it! ( )
  BookAddict3000 | Jun 15, 2017 |
This book is as good as the first. This author has a way with words that can not be explained. I really enjoyed reading her work and I hope to read more! ( )
  aburger222 | Jun 10, 2017 |
I enjoyed reading this book. It is another book of short stories by this author. I hope to read other books by this author. ( )
  darcy123 | May 15, 2017 |
As i said before , Haidji has a very special way with words . You feel the warmth of the story .

All the stories here were so sweet, and they all had a lesson to be delivered at the end of each one :

" Life is just a class filled with different kids doing the same or different things "

"No matter how good you are, How amazing your work is : if you don't value what you do , asking the right price for it , no one else will do it."

"Because sometimes , paradise can be there , close to you , every morning , inside your cup of coffee, bringing you joy and happiness"

The same as "Fancy & Adriaan" .it's very easy to go through and finish , i can picture myself reading it at the beach or in a nice garden under the sun .

It is overly a good book , it does not fall with my usual reads , yet i enjoyed it . i don't think the genre matters when you like the story .

I would recommend it to people going through reading slumps and wanting to start with something light and easy to get into , or anyone who wants to take a break and read something sweet and different .

the reason why i give it 4 stars is because it was a great collection of interesting short stories ; and i didn't struggle reading it nor get bored , we can all agree that that's something important when it comes to books .

And i want to thank Haidji for sending me this book in exchange for an honest review . ( )
  Spymer | May 7, 2017 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Haidji's book Harables - Short Stories 2 was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Haidji is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,153,231 books! | Top bar: Always visible