Physik by Angie Sage

Physik (2007)

by Angie Sage

Other authors: Mark Zug (Illustrator)

Series: Septimus Heap (3)

I listened to book 3 of the Septimus Heap books. Physik by Angie Sage. In this episode in the life of Extraordinary Wizard Apprentice Septimus Heap, Septimus and company are dragged back in time and along with all the usual hi-jinks, Septimus learns to be a healer. The narrator, Gerard Doyle, for this series is excellent. He is truly incomparable as a narrator. These books are purely great family entertainment. ( )
  benitastrnad | Dec 4, 2018 |
The more I read this series the more I fall in love with it. Physik is full of adventure and has a little bit of something for everyone. Full of dragons, time travel and ghosts you can't go wrong. ( )
  DJLunchlady91404 | May 27, 2018 |
The ghost of a long-dead queen appears, coinciding with a mysterious Sicknesse overwhelming the populace and the sudden disappearance of Septimus. I enjoy this series, as would a lot of people into the Harry Potter theme, but this book was not as good as the first two. I feel like the author is introducing TOO MANY new characters and that the focus has shifted away from Septimus and Jenna, my two favorite characters. I was too distracted by other people's secondary story lines. ( )
  gossamerchild88 | Mar 30, 2018 |
I love these books because as soon as you think everything is alright something happens. In this one someone gets left in the glass. These are really good and have lots of unexpected turns. ( )
  Brinlie.Jill.Searle | Nov 22, 2016 |
Another great read, though I admit while listening, I did drift a bit, especially in the middle of the tale. ( )
  anastaciaknits | Oct 29, 2016 |

Angie Sageprimary authorall editionscalculated
Zug, MarkIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
For Rhodri - my Alchemist, with love
Silas Heap and Gringe, the North Gate Gatekeeper, are in a dark and dusty corner of the Palace attic.

When Silas Heap unSeals a forgotten room in the Palace, he releases the ghost of a Queen who lived five hundred years earlier. Queen Etheldredda is as awful in death as she was in life, and she's still up to no good. Her diabolical plan to give herself everlasting life requires Jenna's compliance, Septimus's disappearance, and the talents of her son, Marcellus Pye, a famous Alchemist and Physician. And if Queen Etheldredda's plot involves Jenna and Septimus, then it will surely involve Nicko, Alther Mella, Marcia Overstrand, Beetle, Stanley, Sarah, Silas, Spit Fyre, Aunt Zelda, and all of the other wacky, wonderful characters that made magyk and flyte so memorable.

With heart-stopping action and a dash of humor, Angie Sage continues the fantastical journey of Septimus Heap.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:26 -0400)

Pulled through a glass that brings him back in time, Septimus Heap becomes the apprentice of an alchemist.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,448,574 books! | Top bar: Always visible