It's Not Easy Being Green: And Other Things…

It's Not Easy Being Green: And Other Things to Consider (edition 2005)

by Jim Henson, The Muppets and Friends

Collections:Read but unowned, 2012
Rating:***
Tags:ACLS, Non Fiction, Quotes, Muppets, Humor

It's Not Easy Being Green: And Other Things to Consider by Jim Henson

Recently added byLumosFiatLux, abe-ray, private library, GriswoldFam, wjhira, bookaficionado, janeone

great book about kirmit tbhe frog & the man who played him bebhind thbe scenes! ( )
  abe-ray | Apr 23, 2015 |
Very inspirational book full of quotes from Jim Henson, the Muppets, Fraggle Rock, and the people and productions Henson created over the years. Henson was one of those men who touched so many lives through his work.

Whether it comes from song lyrics, thoughts from his journals, or words of wisdom from his coworkers; each quote in this book has the ability to lift you up and inspire you to greater things. Well, that's what it did for me anyway. ( )
  regularguy5mb | Jul 2, 2013 |
This is primarily a book of quotes. Quotes by or about Jim Henson, the puppeteer of The Muppet Show and Sesame Street fame. Includes some quotes and songs by some of his characters, as well.

For some reason, I thought this was a memoir. I am not a big fan of quotes, but given some of the memories, this was cute. Some nice, uplifting quotes included in this book. Hensen was a very optimistic man. ( )
  LibraryCin | Apr 8, 2013 |
It's not easy being green.
For Jon and Heather
I believe that we form our own lives, that we create our own reality, and everything works out for the best.

Few things evoke such a universal feeling of warmth and humor as the work of Jim Henson. In his own words, as well as those of some of his best-known characters like Kermit the Frog and Ernie, we get a glimpse of the philosophy and humor that was so essential to Jim's creations. We'll also get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the collaborative spirit of this gentle artistic genius from the people Jim knew, loved, and inspired. This uplifting collection of quotes, stories, anecdotes, songs, and insights gives new life to Jim's magical world. Culled from The Jim Henson Company archives, program transcripts, personal letters, and interviews, along with some of Jim's never-before-published writings, this collection is a testament to the legacy of a man who changed the way we see the world.--From publisher description.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 96,716,337 books! | Top bar: Always visible