Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Power of Positive Thinking (1952)
by Norman Vincent Peale (Author)
Compact | Rate recommendations
Is contained in
Has the adaptation
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743234804, Paperback)"This book is written with the sole objective of helping the reader achieve a happy, satisfying, and worthwhile life." -- Norman Vincent Peale
The Power of Positive Thinking has helped millions of men and women to achieve fulfillment in their lives. In this phenomenal bestseller, Dr. Peale demonstrates the power of faith in action. With the practical techniques outlined in this book, you can energize your life -- and give yourself the initiative needed to carry out your ambitions and hopes. You'll learn how to:
• believe in yourself and in everything you do
• build new power and determination
• develop the power to reach your goals
• break the worry habit and achieve a relaxed life
• improve your personal and professional relationships
• assume control over your circumstances
• be kind to yourself
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:03:33 -0400)
Explains the ways in which self-confidence can help an individual lead a happy and satisfying life.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.