The Way of the Master by Ray Comfort

The Way of the Master (edition 2006)

by Ray Comfort

Member:kapellenaj07
Title:The Way of the Master
Authors:Ray Comfort
Info:Bridge-Logos Publishers (2006), Paperback, 375 pages

The Way of the Master by Ray Comfort

This is a great book with some useful ideas for evangelism. I would also recommend the resources on the website www.wayofthemaster.com especially the free movies....

Read my blog post for the full review and discussion about evangelism methods

http://christianmissionaryuk.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/the-way-of-master.html ( )
  sparkleandchico | Jun 2, 2017 |
Paperback
  pastorroy | Jul 9, 2013 |
Ray Comfort's personality is infectious, and it comes across very well in his style. Though the material in this book is mostly what I have seen a hundred times on hi website, I never get tired of it, and I never get tired of hearing it from him.

I don't get tired of it because it is the Good News, the Gospel. Comfort is devoted to the Word of God, and he wants others to be that devoted too. He understands that these are the Words that lead to life, and he wants everyone to hear them. He doesn't shy away from the difficult truths, because he knows the truth, and he knows the wonder and mercy of the Blood of Christ.

I would recommend that all Christians go to his website and watch some of the videos. Jesus told us to preach this Word to others, but we shy away from that so often. It's a shame, because His is the free gift to all who repent and believe. Like we have heard this message, so should we pass it on in love. ( )
  nesum | Aug 16, 2009 |
Approach to evangelism that uses the 10 commandments. Heavy on Truth, light on Grace-but still insightful & effective. ( )
  n_yay | Apr 22, 2007 |

Ray Comfortprimary authorall editionscalculated
Cameron, KirkIntroductionsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
To my good friends Larry and Ashley Lee,
and their four beautiful daughters -
Carley, Rebekah, Christie, and Rachel.
In 1980, I had been preaching open air each week day for about six years.

The Way of the Master gives light to an almost forgotten biblical key that has the power to unlock the door of the human heart. This is the proven and effective way of making the gospel make sense to the unsaved. It is so rooted in the Scriptures, once you see it, you will forever wonder how you could have missed it. It is the biblical principle of bypassing the intellect (the place of argument) and speaking directly to the conscience (the place of the knowledge of right and wrong) – the way Jesus did.

It’s anecdotal, loaded with commentary and remarks that are more conversational than academic. It’s an easy read with a hard message that has already changed the face of sharing faith.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:20 -0400)

"The Way of the Master" is the flagship work of Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron's organization. It anchors their television program, radio program, and website. Considered by many to be the definitive text in evangelism, this book is coming to Bridge-Logos to be updated, expanded, and illustrated with photographs for Spring 2006 release. It's an anecdotal, loaded with commentary and remarks that are more conversational than academic. It's an easy read with a hard message that has already changed the face of sharing faith.… (more)

Bridge Logos

An edition of this book was published by Bridge Logos.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,829,904 books! | Top bar: Always visible