Six Impossible Things: Rhymes With Love by…

Six Impossible Things: Rhymes With Love (edition 2017)

by Elizabeth Boyle (Author)

Member:Lanti_Arlit
Title:Six Impossible Things: Rhymes With Love
Authors:Elizabeth Boyle (Author)
Info:Avon (2017), 384 pages
Tags:Romance

Six Impossible Things by Elizabeth Boyle

I absolutely adore this series! Elizabeth Boyle has such a way with words. The heroine is her own woman, brave and confidant. She has an inner strength that loudly resonates much to the chagrin of the men around her. She is blunt, fascinating and sassily charming. The writing speaks for itself and this may just be my favorite of the series yet! ( )
  ecmross | Apr 19, 2019 |
If you want to have an idea of what is going on in this, make sure you've read from #3 and on in this series, this is #6. I read #3 in 2014 and #5 in 2016 and I could barely hang in there as it was in the beginning.

This pretty much follows the mystery set up in the books I mentioned, one of the bigger villains is pretty much already dealt with but while the other books dispatched of him, they also hinted at someone else behind the scenes, this is all about the hunt for that someone behind the scenes.

I feel like I've been complaining about this a lot lately, just my string of luck with picking stories I guess, but our hero and heroine had a childhood friendship, we get no scenes of it. Basically, she already has found him sexy and wanted him, while he is waking up to the fact that he, too, has always wanted her. I missed watching and experiencing the development of attraction. ( )
  WhiskeyintheJar | Mar 20, 2019 |
Elizabeth Boyle certainly saved the best for last in this series! ( )
  Dotland101 | Jun 18, 2017 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0062283987, Mass Market Paperback)

In the sixth novel of the enchanting Rhymes With Love series from New York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Boyle, a nobleman falls in love with a beautiful spy he must protect…

Miss Roselie Stratton is the very definition of impossible—headstrong, outspoken, and carrying a reticule of secrets that could ruin more than her reputation. Kissing Brody is hardly the most ruinous thing Roselie has ever done as a secret agent for the Home Office…nor will she let a marriage of convenience stop her from continuing her work. Little does Roselie realize that she has underestimated Brody's resolve to keep her safe—for he has hopelessly fallen in love with her and is determined to do the impossible by stealing her heart in return.

An Avon Romance

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 17 Nov 2016 22:27:36 -0500)

Lord Rimswell is a man of honor and absolutes. If he says something is impossible, it is. Yet his life of right and wrong is turned upside down when he finds himself in a compromising situation with the most unyielding, yet maddeningly beautiful, woman in London. If only he had not given in to the irresistible temptation to kiss her. Now he must marry her. Miss Roselie Stratton is the very definition of impossible--headstrong, outspoken, and carrying a reticule of secrets that could ruin more than her reputation. Kissing Brody is hardly the most ruinous thing Roselie has ever done as a secret agent for the Home Office...nor will she let a marriage of convenience stop her from continuing her work. Little does Roselie realize that she has underestimated Brody's resolve to keep her safe--for he has hopelessly fallen in love with her and is determined to do the impossible by stealing her heart in return.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,144,606 books! | Top bar: Always visible