The Planet Pirates by Anne McCaffrey

The Planet Pirates

by Anne McCaffrey (Author), Elizabeth Moon (Author), Elizabeth Moon, Jody Lynn Nye, Jody Lynn Nye (Author)

320134,663 (3.86)4

I picked this book up without any real thought at a time when I was having to travel six hours on a train twice a week. I was waiting for the train and had finished the book I was reading, so I needed another, and so, with very little to spare, I grabbed it. I had only read one book (Nimisha's Ship) at this point, and had liked it, and I could not find anything else in the train station store that was even remotely interesting, so with no time left, I grabbed it and I'm glad I did!One of the things I tend to enjoy most in a novel is well developed characters and Anne McCaffrey is excellent at this. I was hooked on the first book and read the entire Omnibus through in just a few sittings. This impulse buy turned out to be a blessing, and I have since lent it to friends who all say the same thing... Awesome. ( )
  uh8myzen | Apr 17, 2011 |

McCaffrey, AnneAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Moon, ElizabethAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Moon, Elizabethmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Nye, Jody Lynnmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Nye, Jody LynnAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Hickman, StephenCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Death of Sleep: The single engaged engine of the empty spherical ore carrier thrummed hollowly through the hull.
Sassinak: By the time anyone noticed that the carrier was overdue, no one cared.
Generation Warriors: "We have resources they don't know about," Sassinak said, and not for the first time.
This is currently showing the covers for "Freedom's Choice" which was mistakenly combined with "The Planet Pirates"

Has books of this series listed in the following order: Death of Sleep, Sassinak & Generation Warriors

The Complete Saga in One Huge Volume

Two amazing women: Sassinak, who went from slave to Fleet Officer; and Lunzie, who spent a century in coldsleep. When they team up to save a confederation of worlds, the galaxy will never be the same.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:48:27 -0400)

Three bestselling volumes--Sassinak, The Death of Sleep, and Generation Warriors--together in a single giant novel. McCaffrey traces the careers of two remarkable women--Sassinak and Lunzie--who work together to save a confederation of worlds.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,331,830 books! | Top bar: Always visible