Amber Fang: The Hunted (Volume 1) by Arthur…

Amber Fang: The Hunted (Volume 1)

by Arthur Slade

1341,033,950 (4)None

When I got this book I was thinking, another vampire book oh yay. I loved this story! Definitely not your typical vampire book! Great read! ( )
  SuziQBird | May 9, 2018 |
I love this series. The only thing I hate about this book is that it's a cliff hanger! I hate that! On to book 3! ( )
  SuziQBird | May 9, 2018 |
I really enjoyed this book. This is a very good series. Nice job Mr. Slade! ( )
  SuziQBird | May 9, 2018 |
Previously I read and enjoyed DUST by Arthur Slade, so I thought I would give this a try. Wow! DUST stars a young boy as the protagonist, while AMBER FANG has a woman in her early 20s. That is a huge difference and I don't know many authors who can pull of such drastically different main characters, but Arthur Slade truly can.

AMBER FANG is witty, fun, and yet still true to being a vampire book. However, the vampire is a librarian so there are a ton of book references scattered throughout (thank for you that Mr. Slade!)

Now I'm finally on the author's email list and will take a look at what else he's written because I really love his writing style.

I look forward to reading more books in this series! ( )
  sentryrose | Nov 22, 2016 |

Librarian. Assassin. Vampire.
Amber Fang enjoys life's simple pleasures - a good book, a glass of wine and, of course, a great meal.
Raised to eat ethically, Amber dines only on delicious, cold-blooded killers. But being sure they’re actually killers takes time… research… patience.
It’s a good thing Amber’s a librarian. Her extraordinary skills help her hunt down her prey, seek out other vampires, and stay on the trail of her mother, missing now for two years. One day she stalks a rather tasty-looking murderer and things get messy. Very messy. Amber, the hunter, becomes the hunted.
And then, from out of nowhere, the perfect job offer: Assassin. She’d be paid to eat the world’s worst butchers. How ideal.
Until it isn’t.
Amber Fang is the first book in a new action and adventure vampire series by bestselling author Arthur Slade.
Join Amber Fang’s adventure today – simply buy this book!

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 22 Nov 2016 19:03:37 -0500)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Arthur Slade's book Amber Fang: Hunted is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Arthur Slade is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,613,872 books! | Top bar: Always visible