Playing Dirty by Mickey Miller

Playing Dirty

by Mickey Miller

312,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byJHaney, pcorrea3, Ash_P

Okay so when I was requested to review this book, I was a bit hesitant. I'm not very in to overtly dirty books and was not sure that this would be a book I enjoyed. So imagine my surprise when I opened it up and could not stop reading. Though the main character is a "don't give a damn about my player bad boy image" kind of ball player, he is actually a pretty good guy. And the chemistry was more romantic that dirty.

Jake is a high profile baseball player. He doesn't seem to care that he is so badly misunderstood thanks to all the rage that is social media. Andrea is handpicked by the team owner to revamp his image. As she spends time with Jake a whole new side of him is revealed that can help revive his tarnished image. But Jake has other plans. Overcoming his dark past and trying to make a brighter future for other kids from similar backgrounds is a pet project but he chooses to keep it low key because he has no desire to be in the spotlight for it.

She understands about hidden skeletons and one has just come back to haunt her. But when bad publicity threatens to end Jake's career, Andrea doesn't have much choice but to reveal the side of him he wants to keep hidden. Especially when she is the reason for this huge mess.

I received an Advanced Reader's Copy from the author for voluntary review consideration ( )
  Ash_P | Nov 24, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,155,001 books! | Top bar: Always visible