Knockout Love by Susan V. Vaughn

by Susan V. Vaughn

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byTrimaze

No tags.

"I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily reviewed this book and this is my honest review."

Knockout Love is the first book that I have read by Susan Vaughn and it will definitely not be my last. I really enjoyed this well written love story wrought with personal demons and unbridled passions.

I felt the author did a great job of writing a storyline that made me want to continue reading. She created characters that were easy to care about and made me hope that a happy ending would be in their future.

I would recommend this book to anybody who enjoys a love a first sight damaged soul plot. ( )
  Trimaze | Nov 24, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,247,493 books! | Top bar: Always visible