Bound Together (A Sea Haven Novel) by…

Bound Together (A Sea Haven Novel)

by Christine Feehan

dark ( )
  Janicemo | Aug 17, 2017 |
Bound Together
Sisters of the Heart, Book 6

I Picked Up This Book Because: Continuation of series.

The Characters:

Viktor “Zar” Prakenskii: Oldest Prakenskii brother, head of Torpedo Ink
Blythe Daniels: The heart of the Sisters and another large family that she is about to meet.

The Story:

I’m feeling lazy and not in the mood to write a full summary, with that said this book is dark! Lots of child moslestation, other deep fears and violence. There is also plenty of sexy times, some humor and the beginning of a family being built. (Maybe growing would be a better word.)

The narrator did a wonderful job. Lots a voices in this one and she nailed them all.

The Random Thoughts:

4 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jun 12, 2017 |
I loved this book. I was sad at first that it was the end of the Drake Sisters and Sea Haven Sisters of the Heart series but I am looking forward to the Torpedo Ink series that was introduced in this book. Viktor ‘Czar’ Prakenskii is the last brother to show up at Sea Haven to claim his woman. Viktor left Blythe five years ago to try and shut down a motorcycle club that is in to human trafficking. Viktor's motorcycle club has some very damaged people it in but they are loyal to Viktor and they know trouble is heading for Sea Haven and they have to protect Blythe and her sisters.

The story has heart and I came away loving all of the Torpedo Ink Club characters and getting to revisit the Drake Sisters and extended family. I love Christine Feehan's books and read all of them except the Dark Series and I think I am going to have to start on that series next as I am way late reading those stories. ( )
  DunnFunKat | Jun 10, 2017 |
Definitely felt like a setup for the Torpedo Ink series. Lots of focus on them. I cried for Blythe and Victor over the loss of their baby. It's going to be interesting to see how she blends the three series together. Granted it can stand kind of alone, but there's a Prakenskii at its head, so doubtful. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Apr 21, 2017 |
Author Feehan takes you to worlds unknown where women truly kick butt!

I’m a die-hard fan of Christine Feehan’s Dark Series. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read all of her 28 books. I savor each one. The community she built totally captivates me.
I’ve read only one other of her books – it was a thriller and scared the beejeezes out of me! It is called Thriller.

I was given the chance to read this book as an ARC by the publisher through Netgalley. I’m so glad I did. I learned something, too. I now know my need to return to book one of the series and learn the story of each of the Drake sisters. They look like a marvelous, inspiring set of women. This world of terror is packed with action, danger, passion and humor, not necessarily in that order.
Feehan’s stories take me to worlds I’ve never experienced. In this particular book she reaches me through her knowledge of pedophiles and what trauma children go through who get caught in its web. It’s a situation very real in this world and therefore an important read, other than extremely entertaining.

The Drake sisters with their power controlling elements and others who use their paranormal abilities to save mankind, remind me of how much I loved Superman and Spiderman as a kid. And through it all, people are brought together, lives are slowly healed and women kick butt!
Evan Shackler-Gratsos is considered the number-one human trafficker. But a village does not one man make. There are many men who are part of this ring and those who use these children are no better. These women, who control the elements, are great role models and I love their spirit, family loyalty and their connection to eradicating just plain bad!

The story is very well-balanced emotionally. Full of dynamic emotions and sensual feelings. Loved it through and through.

If you are a Feehan fan or just starting out in this fantasy world of paranormal, you shouldn’t miss this read. ( )
  Eileen.Dandashi | Mar 29, 2017 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0399583939, Mass Market Paperback)

The Sea Haven series comes to a climactic end as the mysterious man from Blythe Daniels’ past re-enters her life. Don’t miss the final Sea Haven novel from the #1 New York Times bestselling “queen of paranormal romance” (J. R. Ward).

For five years, Viktor Prakenskii has put his life on hold in order to take down the world’s most feared motorcycle club from the inside. But carrying out the insane violence and seeing the club’s exploitation of the innocent has brought his traumatic past roaring back. And there’s only one cure: to see the wife he left behind...

Blythe Daniels thought she’d never see Viktor again after he murdered her stepfather and left without a word. She rebuilt her life without him, becoming a personal trainer and physical therapist...becoming strong enough for others to lean on. But when Viktor comes back to Sea Haven, he’ll make Blythe question everything she thought she knew about good and evil—and the dark desires of the heart...

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 02 Dec 2016 12:26:24 -0500)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,082,019 books! | Top bar: Always visible