The 12 Dares of Christmas by Leigh W Stuart

The 12 Dares of Christmas

by Leigh W Stuart

741,138,814 (4.1)None

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Lauren Hall's only wish for Christmas this year is to raise money to build a new, no-kill animal shelter in Sycamore Cove. She will do anything to turn her wish into reality, even if it means daring a man she just met to pop out of a cake and jiggle his junk for the local knitting society.

Gabe Nicholson's wish is to get the job of a lifetime working for the Governor. Except his wish may not come true after being dared by his best friend's little sister to preform a striptease.

While playing their game of "I Dare You" and trying to hide their hot new romance Lauren's fundraising efforts don't seem to be going so well and Gabe's decent job opportunities are disappearing before his eyes. But maybe Santa can pull off a Christmas miracle for these two this season.

I thought the first half of the book was cute and well-written. Then it became a bit repetitious between Lauren and Gabe. And towards the end with Lauren's brother - I hated it! I get that he's overprotective of his little sister, but wow. Overall, though, I did enjoy the book. It was a quick read, interesting enough, and Lauren was raising money for a great cause! ( )
  jenn88 | Apr 25, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Overall this was a cute romance. The attraction between Gable and Lauren was instant from the first moment. It was a good holiday read but I thought that after a while some of it was a little repetitive. Overall I enjoyed it. ( )
  schmapp | Apr 13, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was such a cute, humorous, sexy romance. When Lauren and Gabe meet they feel the pull of instant attraction. Lauren is working hard on a fundraiser for a new animal shelter and she dares Gabe to help her. However, soon this game of dare turns much more interesting as they begin acting on their attraction. Definitely worth the read.
I was provided an ARC in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  angbenton | Jan 29, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
If you are looking for a Spicy holiday book, this is the one for you. The characters were very likeable. Lauren and Gabe are fun, warm and exciting. The lesser character add to the story as well with their quirky personalities. The story line, raising money to build a no kill shelter, was dear to my heart. Although the book contained more explicit sex then what I generally read, that's just me, I found it to be very entertaining. I received this book from the publisher and would like to give my honest review. ( )
  Sandralb | Jan 12, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Leigh W Stuart's book The 12 Dares of Christmas was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,632,040 books! | Top bar: Always visible