Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication
by Ronald Adler
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0199390487, Paperback)With its unique blend of compelling topics and rich pedagogy, the thirteenth edition of Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication offers a perfect balance of theory and application to help students understand and improve their own relationships. Interplay's inviting visual format and rich pedagogy continue to make this text the market leader in Interpersonal Communication.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
* Expanded and updated coverage of social media's impact on interpersonal communication, with new material in every chapter
* Significantly revised and updated Chapter 2, Culture and Interpersonal Communication
* Expanded discussions of various interpersonal contexts in Chapter 10, Communication in Close Relationships: Friends, Family, and Romantic Partners
* New discussions of perceptual biases, gender effects on language use, listening styles, facilitative emotions, relational maintenance and social support, and invitational communication
* Updated"Media Clip," "Focus on Research," "Dark Side of Communication," and "At Work" boxes in each chapter
* New or updated "Assessing Your Communication" features in every chapter
* New "Check Your Understanding" summary points at the end of each chapter
* New TV and film examples and a corresponding YouTube channel
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 09 Feb 2017 04:51:25 -0500)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.