Moral Kiosk by Ryan Daff

Moral Kiosk

by Ryan Daff

322,001,085 (4)None

Moral Kiosk by Ryan Daff is my kinda book. Sci-fi junkie that I am, I hear 'quantum foam', time travel, dark matter, worm holes....well I am right on this! I enjoyed it. It is well written and a fun read. A great escape that took me away, far far away, lol.
Great suspense, intrigue, sci-fi, characters, and filled my sci-fi addiction for today. ( )
  MontzaleeW | Sep 14, 2017 |
(A free copy was received for review after nominating this book during its Kindle Scout run)

Genre : A morality tale at heart, the lone science-fictional device within an otherwise utterly contemporary London provides the means by which it can happen.
What would you do if you had the ability to repeatedly step back for a limited duration in the recent past, with no apparent consequences provided you remain a bit careful ? Win the lottery ? Erase your latest relationship faux-pas ?

Though there are appropriate (or maybe slightly superfluous for this reader) moments of techno-babble, the time-travelling is just that, a device. The real strength of the book lies in the interplay of people, and its evocation of a few places and experiences, quite wonderfully described moments that the protagonist and narrator lives only once in a perfectly linear manner and that are of course 'reality' to him, but is it ? Just how much of it was really left to circumstances, luck and his own acumen ? ( )
  Jarandel | Dec 8, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,252,161 books! | Top bar: Always visible